HCMSU at IMPACT89
HCMSU at IMPACT89
Original photo by Kaytlyn Gannon
Life > Experiences

HCMSU x IMPACT 89FM Podcast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

On Saturday, March 26th, four of the Her Campus at Michigan State University chapter members had the opportunity to cross something off their bucket lists – being featured for a podcast.

The members were reached out to earlier in the week by Impact 89FM staff member and journalism major at MSU, Kalee Kniess, about being interviewed for the ‘Exposure’ Podcast that highlights student organizations at MSU and non profit organizations around the East Lansing area.

Freshman Charlie Bongratz and juniors Genevieve Fox, Kaytlyn Gannon, and Nicolette Wise are all chapter board members and were ecstatic for the opportunity to share the experiences they had as well as to be able to promote the chapter that has given them a platform for their writing.

We talked about the different positions, what members write about, how we got involved, HCHQ’s March Madness and so much more. You can listen to the podcast here and make sure to reach out to HCMSU if you’re interested in joining our team or the Impact 89FM team if you’re interested in joining their team. HCMSU thanks you for this amazing experience!

Kaytlyn is a Senior at MSU majoring in Marketing and minoring in Creative Writing. She has been a published journalist and writer for over six years. Kaytlyn is currently the Chapter President and Campus Correspondent for HCMSU as well as being involved in the Campus Trendsetters program, College Fashionista program, and the HCM Internship Credit program. Outside of Her Campus, Kaytlyn has two cats, Leo and Zelda, as well as a ferret named Willow. She is also the President, Marketing Director, and a co-founder of the Creative Writing Club at MSU. She is also a cheer coach.