This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

This Sunday is Valentine’s Day. I’m sure there are many conflicting opinions on the (in)famous holiday. However, regardless of the taste V-Day puts in your mouth, make this day about you— and save money. Whether you’re single or not, there’s no shame in shopping for vibrators. Especially when they’re on sale. Valentine’s Day is all about love and who’s more important to love than yourself? Here’s five deals from online sex toy stores that will be sure to get you in the mood!

Lelo: Up to 80% off

Lelo’s is a relatively new adult site, but has gained fame for their luxury brand and technology-based products. Lelo has also won multiple awards based on branding, technology and packaging. Toys start around $50, which is definitely on the expensive side but as mentioned earlier, this is a luxury brand. I highly suggest some of their new unique products such as the Sila.

Je Joue: 20% off two or more items

Je Joue means “I play” in French, which is exactly what the site relates to. Je Joue has style, simplicity, and is sex-positive. Their mission is to make people comfortable with their bodies with no shame on a global scale. They also have an extensive blog that covers sex-education. Make sure to buy a vibrator or an accessory while shipping is free $20+! Toys start around $30.

Lovehoney: Various deals

Lovehoney is one of my favorite places to shop for sex toys given its affordability. This Valentine’s , selected toys are up to 30% off, there’s a V-Day bundle 40% off and lingerie is up to 50% off. Another pro is that Lovehoney sells items for amateur kinksters — this diversity isn’t present in many online stores. Lastly, a big positive for college students is Lovehoney’s student discount rate of 25% off most items through certain apps!

Lovense: Up to 50% off

This list would not be complete without Lovense! The Lovense store is quite simplistic with just a few products to satisfy all your needs — from the Nora (rabbit) to the domi (wand) and the very famous lush (egg) Furthermore, Lovense products are known to be used by cammers who can control the toys for tips! These toys are on sale individually and even more so in bundles. And they can be used with an app, controlled by you, or a partner anywhere in the world! Go check them out!

We Vibe: Select items have various discounts

We Vibe has a diverse amount of toys at a large range of prices. Lots of toys are also app friendly which means you can have fun from your phone or someone else’s phone! I would suggest skimming their website to find what type of toy you want and do it quick because some of these discounts are 50% off!

This Valentine’s Day should focus most on you no matter what you plan or who you plan to spend it with. Here are some other honorable mentions for sex toy stores I recomend you buy from this week! Eden Fantasys, Adam & Eve, Nox, Good For Her, Sh!, Womanizer, Kinky Cloth, Feelmore, Awakening Boutique, Dame, Unbound, Chakrubs, Crave, Maude, Ohnut, TooTimid, PinkCherry, Ella Paradis, Mystery Vibe, Babeland, Foria, Ann Summers, and Grand Opening. With all these options, hopefully you find a toy you enjoy at a price you can afford. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

MSU'24 Journalism Likes to read, write, talk about social justice. Lover of Taco Bell, Parks and Rec, cheese and intersectional feminism. Wants to travel the world and write articles everywhere.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.