This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Whether you are looking for a quick pick-me-up before class or a cozy spot to study with friends, these five places will help you make the most out of your breakfast!

1. For Crepe Sake

8Tf32SaTSAcFYfKcN7zb1OeZ2QE3XOBLIpdChmTUx Vpw1aBPPhWi3eZZdaJJvSBt7 GFY7kbhY6c1Gea0KQF1slrHlFf0myL5fNZ3LTPcGtupqPdBXUqR0bTS8YBgYX9A F5ffa

Whether you’re looking for a gourmet bite or a quick cup of coffee, For Crepe Sake is the place to be! 

2. Blue Owl Coffee

5g cDtGTVMeAz2tuCV7SVRmmnRxyKeIr0SCs90TcAZv9OSc cJgbVL89

Blue Owl Coffee has the coziest atmosphere of the five options listed — with comfy chairs and a variety of table styles to choose from, Blue Owl is a great study spot!

3. Foster’s coffee

DPer4hByyamxqk31Wb 7tPGu3ppr 3lBZFx3o HG2X33DGBu9f fNiiZSkT0ZA2N9ZCGCFlk3KwkAmXmYeFz5ovsPTGIfV3g4 5GtWwv3V4k9w4fp4DzUIFDzSRCdahBD2X G1Na

If you’re thinking of going for a specialty latte, Foster’s is the place for you! With an inviting atmosphere and a great variety of food and drinks, Foster’s is the place to be on busy afternoons.

4. Campbell’s Market Basket Café

tnVQ5Rv9D1r9J0FNHmJz3t 1dRyU2oC5JnEDgeOqwMAQThnCPyWCEk6NaQV5opTilsPveXt kfeLV06ECQWTk1v6cEALbhHuP0Qhep zKghVHkR1uIOaXDGVGyQhAqZ1gJppMl8

If you’re looking for a more relaxing atmosphere, be sure to stop by Campbell’s for a cup of coffee and check out their pastries and produce on the way.

5. Pointdexter at the Graduate Hotel

If your vibe is more up-scale, you can’t miss out on the Pointdexter. Located in the lobby of the Graduate Hotel, the Pointdexter offers a unique atmosphere perfect for a sit-down breakfast.

Victoria is a freshman in the James Madison College on the track to become a Social Relations and Policy and Journalism double major. She is from Buenos Aires, Argentina and her favorite things are traveling, reading and listening to music!