This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

There’s something special about the holiday season to me. I love the snow, the hot cocoa, and especially the baked goods. I love to bake, and the holiday season allows me to bake and share all types of yummy treats with my friends. I’m known for making my special Christmas thumbprint cookies every year, and this year is no different. I’m sharing 5 of my favorite cookie recipes to make this holiday season. Stay safe and eat well!

Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies

These tiramisu sandwich cookies from To Salt and See are absolutely amazing! They are super simple to make and incredibly delicious. I cut the recipe by half and made around 5 sandwich cookies for myself. They were a perfect late night snack.

Coffee Cookies with Chocolate Chunks

What sounds better than some coffee cookies with chocolate chunks by Frosting and Fettuccine? I made these for a friend and they were so easy to make and had a great coffee flavor. Perfect for any coffee lover!

Lemon Cardamom Snickerdoodles

I’m not going to lie, I make these cookies every two weeks. Milk and Cardamom did such an amazing job with this recipe. They are so delicious and the cardamom flavor is the best compliment to the lemon. You have to try this one!

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

Before this recipe, I had never thought to add instant pudding mix to my cookies. After this recipe, though, my life changed. These are the softest cookies you will ever eat. This recipe by I Heart Eating is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll ever need.

Iced Thumbprint Cookies

I made 110 of these last year. I’m not exaggerating. For my friend’s gifts, I baked all of them a batch of these cookies and there were no crumbs left. They are so soft, sweet, and adorable. These cookies by Sweet Pea’s Kitchen are personally my favorite holiday cookies.

Cookies have always been a part of my holiday traditions. There’s something so special about baking and sharing with others, so I encourage all of you to share the cookie love this year (but do so safely!). Have a wonderful holiday season!

A Michigan State University student by day, an 8-hour sleeper by night Aditi would best describe herself as a "rather simple enigma." As she embarks on her college journey, Aditi cherishes the simple things in life: a cup of coffee, some pastel post-it notes, and her ever-growing succulent.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.