This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Every year when we travel home for winter break, I get to bring my cat with me! He is the most spoiled cat in the world, and no matter how many toys I pack in my suitcase, I always get him more. Here are three things that I got him for Christmas this year that you can get your cat as well.

1. Mouse toys

My cat goes nuts for his little mice! His favorite thing is to play fetch and then drop his mice into his water bowl. This gift idea is super easy and friendly to your wallet; I picked up some Christmas themed mice at Target for $4.

2. Christmas Sweater

Ok, I know this might sound a little strange and I don’t know how well other cats are with clothes, but mine loves sweaters. Even if it is just for a few minutes, they will look adorable in a Christmas picture. Five Below has them for $5, and the sizing is great!

3. Favorite treats

I mean, you can’t go wrong with their favorite treats. This one varies depending on your cat’s liking, so I can’t recommend anything in particular. My cat loves the Temptations Salmon Puree Sticks, and only if you feed it to him straight from the packet.

Your furry friends deserve a good Christmas just as much as the rest of us, so don’t be afraid to treat them a little bit!

Audrey Williams is a junior at Michigan State University studying Criminal Justice with a minor in Law, Justice and Public Policy. In her free time, she enjoys practicing archery with the MSU archery team. Audrey Williams enjoys writing about pop culture, music, and tv shows.