This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

1. Take a bubble bath

You know you’ve always wanted to try one of those bath bombs, so now’s your chance! Light a few candles, turn on relaxing music and take some time for yourself.

2. Get ice cream

Long day? There’s nothing a little Cold Stone can’t fix. Grab some ice cream or frozen yogurt (paired with a minimum of five toppings) and #treatyoself.

3. DIY facial

If you don’t feel like spending money on a professional treatment, use these recipes to make your own!

4. Buy something you’ve been wanting for a while

Whether it’s the shoes you convinced yourself you didn’t really want or that dress that had a price tag higher than you usually consider, buy something that you’ve had your eyes on. You deserve it!

5. Try a fun new recipe

Pinterest is your best friend here. Whether it’s a nice home-cooked meal or an over-the-top dessert, you’ll have fun trying something new. Check out these cake batter recipes for some tasty ideas!

6. Meditate

If you need a new way to relax, try meditation. There are plenty of YouTube videos to help you out, if you’re a beginner!

7. Get a massage

Groupon always has a lot of options when it comes to massages and facials. Check out a local spot and see what deals you can find.

8. Order food in

Pizza, Chinese, Insomnia Cookies and more. In most college towns, the delivery options are endless. Order food in, so you don’t have to spend the time or energy cooking for yourself.

9. Have a movie marathon

Dig out your old VHS tapes and have a Disney marathon. With popcorn and a big, cozy blanket, you’re sure to have the perfect night.

10. Get a mani/pedi

Grab a friend, and spend the day getting lunch, going shopping and treating yourself at a nail salon.

11. Buy your favorite candy and indulge

When was the last time you bought your favorite candy? If you can’t remember, then it’s time to #treatyoself.

12. Go to a yoga class

Few things are as relaxing as yoga. Clear your mind, and try out a new class. The benefits of yoga alone are enough of a reason to give it a try!  

13. Have a fondue night

All you need is some chocolate and your favorite treats for dipping. Strawberries, pretzels, Rice Krispies Treats, marshmallows and more will all help satisfy your sweet tooth!

14. Go for a walk without your phone

Just you, yourself and nature. What could be more relaxing than that?

15. Buy yourself flowers

Most farmers markets and grocery stores have whole bouquets for $10 or less. Brighten up your home or apartment with a fresh set of flowers!

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian