books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

15 Animals Rooting For You During Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

With midterms coming up, your stress levels are going to be through the roof. I know mine always are. But do not fret! These little critters believe in you!

Just look at this happy little face!
And this tiny potato!
This little wuggle bear knows you can pass exams!
And so does this super fluffy polar fox!
Just look at this tiny fawn!
And these itty bitty piglets!
This teeny fluff biting its momma’s toesies!
And this not-so-teeny fluffum that’s telling you to take a nap!
This puppy!!

All the puppies!!!
ALL OF THEM I SAY!
Look at this face!
And this fluffy little tummy!
This fluffy fella just wants to say hi!
And lastly, this little guy who’s just trying to hang on as long as possible (sort of like you)!

Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Marietta, a junior at Montclair State University, is an Art History major with the goal of becoming a collections and exhibitions expert at a major museum. In addition to her studies, she hopes to travel the world, writing about her boundless adventures. When she's not planning her next trip, you can usually find her reading about art, baking, doing yoga, or listening to music.
Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.