Remember, You need Rain

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Rain is cold. Rain makes me want to curl up in my blanket. Rain is wet. Rain is like tears. Rain can remind us of the bad. Rain is loud and rough.

When it rains it can make us think of the negatives and the bad in our lives. It’s dark when it rains. When it rains we can’t go outside and enjoy ourselves.

But Rain can be relaxing. Rain can be soft and calming. Rain can be same colored confetti falling from the sky.

Rainy days can make for getting caught up. Rain can make you cry those tears that have been needing to come out. The rain lets you wear cute rain boots.

Remember sweetheart, rain makes the flowers grow. And you know, without rain flowers don’t bloom. And without flowers how happy can we truly be?

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.