Teresa Giudice’s Fabulicious Recipe: Holy Cannoli Cupcakes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

FABULOUS!

It’s the season of love and laughter. The most wonderful time of the year. A special time when we embrace our family and friends, enjoying the precious time spent with them. With the joyous Holidays approaching, there are lots of fun festivities occurring and many more to look forward to. One of the best parts about the Holiday season is of course, the food!

Teresa Giudice, the star of Bravo’s hit reality show, ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ shares her amazing homemade Italian recipes in her four cookbooks that are great to make during this time period. The Italian beauty knows her way around the kitchen, all four of her cookbooks made The New York Times bestsellers list and remained on them for quite some time. Teresa makes dishes that are delizioso for her husband, four gorgeous daughters: Gia, Gabriella, Milania and Audriana, as well as the rest of her family and friends. Thanks to her cookbooks everybody can taste her fantastic dishes and live La Bella Vita. On top of that; she even has a variety of other wonderful endeavors such as her: Italian dessert and gelato line called Fabulicious Desserts, Fabellini Prosecco beverage infused with peach and raspberry flavors, Skinny Italian Foods, Milania Hair Care, along with many more awesome projects. There is nothing this strong and talented, wife and mother, can’t do. Super T was even a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, where she earned lots of money for the charity NephCure.

For this sacred time of the year, a perfect treat to make is her ‘Holy Cannoli Cupcakes’ that are delicious. Make them for the special people in your life; and they will “love, love, love” you!

Katie Gray

Marymount

Katie Gray. Marymount Manhattan College. Double Major: Communications & Media Arts and Business with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. Double Minor: Journalism and Fashion Studies. Personal Website: www.xoxokatiegray.com Social Media: @xoxokatiegray
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside