Meet Lily: A Personal Styling App For All

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

What if there were a way to take the guesswork out of online shopping?

Well, now there is–and it’s called Lily.

What is Lily? What does it do?

Lily is an algorithm that matches your budget, body type, and style to recommend the perfect clothes for you. Lily software is the first of its kind, using a perception & empathy engine, to understand each individual’s perceptions about her body.  All you have to do is sign up, log your body opinions, & style preferences to see your curated pieces.

Lily does over two hours’ worth of analysis for every selection to determine why it will flatter your features. If you love it or hate it- Lily takes note and remembers your personal preferences and style. 

Lily Ambassadors

Connected through a network of female ambassadors, Lily makes fashion inclusive. Lily Ambassadors spread the word by sharing exclusive content, referral links, and selfies by tagging @getlilyapp and #IWearConfidence. Unique to each woman, an ambassador is free to celebrate her personal style and encourage every woman to wear her confidence.

Here’s where it gets even better.

In the Ambassador Program, for every dollar you spend or sale you refer, YOU get credit back to keep shopping. Lily uses 59 retailers to find perfect matches that you can purchase through the app. With brands like Lulus, Revolve, Nordstrom, ASOS, and Zara, Lily is rewarding you to shop and spread body confidence.

To start using Lily, search “Lily Fashion” in the app store and look for the pink logo. Once you’ve downloaded the app, start shopping! To apply or learn more about becoming a Lily Ambassador, visit the Lily Ambassador Page

Anna Marotta is a Junior at Marist College where she is studying Marketing. She is extremely right-brained and loves to write, create, and travel. You can find Anna with her ten best friends at Lola's Cafe or stalking dogs on Marist Beach. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! @annarosemarotta