This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Hello to my fellow textured skin friends! As some of you may know, finding products that work to make your skin feel as smooth and baby soft as it does immediately after using a rough exfoliant can be almost impossible. Many of us tend to over exfoliate and use aggressive methods to wash our faces and even bodies, just to try and feel good. If you don’t have this problem – first off, I’m very jealous – second, these products can help everyone and make you feel as beautiful as you are!  

I personally have tried all of these masks and swear by them, my skin was never soft to the touch and I was so self conscious about it, but masking and figuring out the right routine has saved my skin. I hope you try these products to feel the same, and now is the perfect time as we are staying home! Here’s my top five go-to face masking products:

Jet Lag Mask By Summer Fridays

This mask comes in 3 different sizes and is perfect to take on short trips!

Drunk Elephant’s TLC Sukari Babyfacial

This mask is a real game changer and uses great ingredients to smooth skin, but it is a little more on the more expensive side.

Resurfacing Mask By Tata Harper

Tata Harper’s mask feels like being in an at home spa, I absolutely adore this product.

Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque

Kiehl’s is one of my favorite skin care companies and this product is one of their very best!

Glow Recipe’s Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask

Glow recipe is my absolute favorite brand and this product is full of so many great ingredients and really makes a difference in the way my skin feels.

Bonus! Another fav mask of mine is Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask also by Glow Recipe! This didn’t make the list because I often use it in the morning after doing the Avocado mask for about ten minutes post shower as it locks in hydration for the day. It can be found here along with several other amazing products.

P.S.: All of these companies have great background and company morals, which is why I LOVE using their products.  

Katherine is a political science major at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. She has already studied abroad in Sydney, Australia and Florence, Italy and has big travel plans for once travel is safe. Her passion for travel is fueled by a love of politics and wanting to have a global perspective that she can apply to her future aspirations in the poli sci field. Katherine grew up as a dancer in Pacific Palisades, California and enjoys working in large groups of people to make positive differences in the community around her.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.