Style > Beauty

Top 10 Face Masks That Will Have Your Skin Glowing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

We do not want to admit it, but winter is *almost* upon us. That means dry skin season is upon us. So here are ten face masks that will keep your skin glowing.

1. Que Bella Peel-Off Blueberry

Que Belle has many great face masks, but my favorite one is the blueberry peel off. My face always feels super soft after and smells nice! Que Bella face masks can always be found super inexpensive at Target. 

2. Yes To Coconut

Yes To is another go-to skincare brand for me! My personal favorite from them has always been the coconut sheet mask. 

3. Pixi Glow Boost

Pixi brand makes not only a great glowing sheet mask but also a great tonic that I have tried and would recommend for dry skin. 

4. St Ives Glowing Apricot 

This is one of my all-time favorite face masks that always makes my face feeling super refreshed and St Ives makes a face wash in glowing apricot that is also great. 

5. SpaLife PH Balance Pineapple

This face mask is infused with natural extracts. It is also, sulfate and paraben-free! 

6. Miss Spa Hydrate Facial Mask

Miss Spa is also another trusty brand that can always be found at Target for pretty inexpensive. They have a variety, but my favorite is the hydrate sheet mask. 

7. Burt’s Bee Hydrating Sheet

Burt’s Bee is a great company and I love their face masks and lip products. They have a great hydrating one made with 99% natural ingredients and it is not super expensive. 

8. Masque Bar Gold Foil

This mask is a really fun one and even though you might look goofy while wearing it, your skin is super smooth after.

9. Neutrogena Moisturizing Hydro Boost

Another trusty skincare brand is always Neutrogena. They have a great hydrating face mask that leaves your face feeling soft right away. 

10. Spascriptions Gel Mask

Spascriptions has three great hydrating gel masks; rose, gold, and cucumber. They are also fun to use. 

Those are my top ten face masks I would recommend for glowing skin. Not sure about whoever may be reading this, but I am feeling like a trip to Target for some face masks.

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.