absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Snoop & Martha’s New Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart officially have their own show together, and so far, it’s a hit. There are many reasons why you should consider catching an episode, but here are the top six.

1.    They’re a dynamic duo. Who else would you rather watch than the King of Kush and Queen of Cuisine? It’s not your average cooking show on Food Network (although we do love those too). Snoop and Martha bring a whole new meaning to cooking partners in the kitchen and their diverse and eccentric personalities are so different yet so compatible once they get going.

2.    The guest stars. As if Snoop and Martha weren’t enough, the other stars that will be featured in this season bring the fire and spice, and we’re not talking ingredients. Wiz Khalifa and Seth Rogen are just a few names that will be appearing in the episodes to come, both of whom we already know to be comedic geniuses. So stay tuned because the show is about to get even better. 

3.    Actual good recipes and cooking info.  Cooking may not come easy to all of us, but Snoop and Martha’s recipes are quick, simple, and easy to follow—for us beginners. Every episode, both Snoop and Martha show their own takes on classic recipes such as fried chicken. I never knew what “brine the meat” meant until I watched. You learn something new everyday!

4.    The jokes.  “I’m not high right now, but whoever gave us this show…they must’ve been” – Classic Snoop Dogg. While some of the jokes were corny (shout out to Martha), Snoop and the guests in the live audience made it hilarious with their quick wit and “high” humor. 

5.    Trying to figure out who is higher. “When you mix the best of high society and “high” society”, you never know what’s gonna pop off”—Snoop Dogg. Don’t be fooled by the fact that Wiz actually brought his own Mary Jane to the show, the hosts mean business. After the jokes are over with, you will actually learn a thing or two about concocting an edible (and delicious) meal. 

6.    You need some stupid comedy in your life. Having a bad day? Don’t want to put any brain cells towards watching a show? Then the comedy food entertainment is made for you. Their witty antics and fun-loving banter make for an easy to watch, relaxing oasis for students bombarded with the school life. So sit back, grab a friend and enjoy the show!