This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Summer is just around the corner, but so are finals. So let’s face it, there is no time to hit the gym, but that booty isn’t going to work itself. Here are some easy, quick booty busting workouts you can do while watching binging on your favorite Netflix show.

1. Lunges

Lunges are the masters of lower body exercises and can be done anywhere with little to no space to tone your quads and glutes. You can do lunges in pace, walking lunges, or lunges with weights, but let’s make sure you are doing them right.

How to: While standing straight with your chin up and your core engaged, step forward with one leg and lower your hips until both your knees are bent at a 90 degree angle.  Your front knee should not pass your toes and your back knee should not touch the ground. Step back and repeat with the other leg. For walking lunges, keep moving forward. For weighted lunges hold one dumbbell in each arm, or hold a barbell. Try 3 sets of 15 on each leg. For more of a challenge try jumping lunges.

1. Donkey Kicks

Donkey kicks are essential to shaping and rounding the glutes to get that peach emoji looking tush, while also activating the hamstring muscle.

How to: Begin on your hands and knees on the ground with a straight back. While keeping your abs engaged, lift one leg keeping it bent and kick up toward the ceiling. Repeat with other leg. Try 4 sets of 15 reps on each leg.

1. Bridge

Bridges focus on the gluteus maximus muscle and help you isolate and strengthen the muscle. This helps you reduce sagginess and promotes a nice lifted bottom. It also helps with core and leg strength.

How to: While lying with your back on the ground, bend your knees so that they are still on the ground and have your arms by your side. Engage your abs and raise your hips so that your lower back and butt are lifted. Squeeze your tush hold for 3 seconds, and then lower back to starting position. For a challenge try a one legged bridge with on leg lifted up while you raise your hips. Try 3 sets of 15.

1. One-legged chair squat

All you need is a chair and some balance. You’ll feel the work in your legs and glutted right away. This exercise will work both your legs and butt, while also testing your balance.

How to: Grab a chair and sit on the edge. Keep your posture straight. With one foot on the ground, lift the other leg and keep it slightly bent. Keep your core tight and try to stand up while keeping that leg extended. Keep your glutes pushed back like you would in a squat. Hold for a few seconds and then sit back down. Try 2-4 sets of 10 reps on each side.

1. Jumping Squats

This exercise is a plyometric exercise that is going to work out your entire body while helping your glutes and thighs. You’ll burn lots of calories fast and expect to sweat.

How to: Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Begin by doing a normal squat by bending your kneed down low, keeping your back straight and you butt pushed put back so your knees do not pass your toes. While engaging your core, explode and jump up using all your legs as power. Land back into your squat and repeat without stopping. Try 2-3 sets of 10 reps. for a challenge try adding weighted ankle straps.

22 year old, Public Relations major at the University of La Verne.