Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit To The Rescue

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

It’s the worst time of the year: that small two week period between Thanksgiving break and finals week. It’s a mixture of extreme stress, day dreaming of a month long break and heavy alcohol on the weekends. Luckily, Her Campus Nationals cares about our sanity during these dire times. We’ve got just the pick-me-up to get you through the last few days of the semester unscathed!

Tarte palette

We absolutely couldn’t believe our eyes when we dug into the Holiday Survival Kit and found the Tarteist™ PRO Palette. According to Tarte, this palette creates Instagram-worthy eye looks for all skin tones & skill levels with 16 longwearing, Amazonian clay-powered matte shadows & four lustrous, duochrome shades. The natural artistry™, neutral-to-bold shades deliver rich pigment payoff & silky-smooth blending with every wear. We’ve got two to give away and can’t wait to double tap a quick pic of those looks you’ll be serving.

Tarte mascara

Peanut butter & jelly. Bonnie and Clyde. Tarte mascara and your lashes. Some things were just meant to be together.

Lights, Camera, Lashes™ is a best-selling vegan mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions. It separates every lash with a 360° magniLASH wand for a naturally defined & voluminous look. The mascara’s blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 soften & nourish lashes with each stroke. You’ll have non-clumpy mascara and healthy lashes at the end of the day, and that’s a win all around.

Krazy Glue

Since 1973, Krazy Glue has been helping young women craft their asses off. It’s our ultimate go-to for DIY projects and fast fixes on sometimes faulty furniture(damn you to hell, Ikea!). Krazy Glue bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics. Shout out to this brand for having our backs with our last minute bedazzling needs!

Being by Sanctuary Spa Lotions

Straight from the Being brand: “Our mission [is] to big up every girl to run her world and smell fresh AF while doing it ; ) We are Being. We are ballsy beauty, we stand for something, and fall for nothing. We live life with jelly, jiggle and a giggle, and retox while we pamper, pedi and pout. No one’s a type (and no box would fit us anyway). We’re pure, perplexing deliciousness in every flavour you like. There’s a genie in our bottles that makes you feel 10 feet tall and smell good enough to lick… or nibble. For the baddest bitches with the biggest hearts. There’s no time like this. It’s ours. We already tagged it.”

Honestly, I can’t follow that up; they’ve already said it best. These lotions smell amaze-balls, btw. You have to get your hands on some (or some on your hands)!

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto

The limited edition #ActuallySheCan tank tops were created in partnership with retailer Le Motto. Made in a soft, breathable cotton blend, the tanks are a perfect choice for activewear. The tanks each featured a different empowering slogan and came in three different colorways. #ActuallySheCan is an inspiring female empowerment campaign by Allergan, a leader in women’s healthcare. Le Motto offers a way to express yourself fashionably, with positivity, through handwritten graphics that expresses good words and kind thoughts. 

The Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Mother nature to the rescue! When you need a fast fix for tired, puffy eyes, this cooling gel immediately revives the eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help stimulate, energize and reduce puffiness. What a wake-up call! Hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized remedy, gentle and effective.

Hannah Strader graduated from the University of Kansas in December 2018 with a degree in journalism and creative writing. She has past experience as both a writer and editor for high school and collegiate level newspaper staff and spent the summer of 2017 in London working with Healthista, an online women's health magazine. Her passions include but are not limited to Harry Styles, Taco Bell, witchcraft and books. She has two cats and can recite all the U.S. presidents in order. She's proud to call herself a Her Campus alumni. Formerly the Editor in Chief, Senior Editor, and staff writer at Her Campus KU.