The Best Instagram Accounts You’re Missing Out On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

I’m practically an Instagram curator. On my personal Instagram I’m following nearly 800 people so I know there’s always new content on my feed when I’m opening the app. Why am I so dedicated to Instagram? Because sometimes when you’re stuck in a classroom for five hours straight, you need to peek into the lives of someone more exciting than you and live vicariously in order to make it through the college blues. Here are a few of my personal favorites!

For style

@imakestagram

@modernvice

@hcxo.shop

@stylesprinter

@emilyrosehannon

@loveambervictoria

@sincerelyjules

@hellofashionblog

@knotsisters

@zuhairmurad

@cfashionista

@francescapauline

For photography

@erickimberlin

@girlgazeproject

@kansaskitsch

@mannarisms

@ellenvonunworth

@whatshotblog

@bethanyandcamera

@lyzadler

@notalent

@linatesch

@caseykau

For inspiration

@Theloversanddriftersclub

@Recipesforselflove

@Gurlstalk

@Florencegiven

@Jengotch

@Projectconsent

@Tonightjosephine

@Hotdudeswithdogs​

Locally

@Thekccreatives

@Theselfieboutique

@Easytigerco

@Horticulture.kc

@Bonbonlawrence

@Westsidestorey

@Uokansas

@Wonderfair

Hannah Strader graduated from the University of Kansas in December 2018 with a degree in journalism and creative writing. She has past experience as both a writer and editor for high school and collegiate level newspaper staff and spent the summer of 2017 in London working with Healthista, an online women's health magazine. Her passions include but are not limited to Harry Styles, Taco Bell, witchcraft and books. She has two cats and can recite all the U.S. presidents in order. She's proud to call herself a Her Campus alumni. Formerly the Editor in Chief, Senior Editor, and staff writer at Her Campus KU.