10 Thoughts You Have the First Week Back from Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

1. “What city am I in?”  Between trips back home, to the beach, or anywhere in between it definitely takes some adjusting to get back in the grind.

2. “WE HAD HOMEWORK IN THIS CLASS?” Unfortunately, not all professors are believers in the importance of a true break over Spring Break.  This where coffee and cramming come in.
3. “How many weeks left?”  Eight.  Eight weeks.  We’ve got this.
4. “I’m going to start hitting the gym and eating clean.”  Vacation eating happens to the best of us.
5. “I really missed waking up for my 8:00 a.m. class.”  Just kidding, no one thinks this.
6. “Is this milk still good?” For future reference, clean your fridge BEFORE going out of town.
7. “How did all these numbers get in my phone?”  Spring Break really brings out the social butterfly in all of us.  Luckily, you won’t see 99% of these people ever again.
8. “I’m never going to drink again.”  LOL.  Good one.
9. “Sand.  Sand everywhere.”  Just think of it as a free souvenir.  All over your apartment.
10. “I’m. So. Tired.”  There’s no bad time for a nap.
Future teacher who loves coffee, cupcakes, dogs, and Instagram. Spends more than she should at Target but can miraculously justify it every single time.