Wellness > Health

6 Fitness YouTubers to Follow During Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

With an abundance of free time, a majority of people are treating this COVID-induced staycation as an opportunity for self improvement. Keeping up with skincare, eating clean, and meditation are just the tip of the iceberg as far as quarantine resolutions go. In the last few months, views have spiked on fitness YouTube channels and it’s no wonder why. Those sheltering in place, myself included, have decided to seize the chance to keep busy during our down time and try getting in shape. While I can’t say I’ve been disciplined enough in my workout routine to look anything close to an IG model, fitness YouTubers have helped me see results in weeks. Keep reading if you’re also interested in getting toned while you’re stuck at home.

Chloe Ting

Chloe Ting has hundreds of workouts for weight loss and muscle building. One of her most well-known videos is her ab challenge, which has sparked dozens of videos showing its results. 

MadFit

MadFit’s channel features workouts for every skill level, with or without equipment. She has a playlist of song workouts so you can listen to your favorite songs while getting some exercise in. 

Blogilates

One of the OG fitness YouTubers, Cassey Ho has been creating workout videos for over ten years. Her content focuses on getting toned with pilates and yoga. 

Alexis Ren

While Alexis Ren isn’t a fitness YouTuber, her modeling rapsheet definitely qualifies her to give us advice. Her ab workout is one of my favorites and helps you get toned in mere weeks.

April Han Fit & Fashion

Unlike many of the other names on this list, April Han focuses on weight loss and fat burning. If you’re looking to slim down instead of muscle bulking, her channel is for you. 

Emi Wong

Emi Wong focuses on fat burning through full body workouts. Her 2 week challenges help you see almost instant results. 

If you decide to try out any of these workout programs, make sure to tag @hckentstate on IG to show us your results!

Sarah is a fashion merchandising major with a minor in fashion media at Kent State University. A New Jersey native, she relocated to Ohio to study at KSU. She is also a web writer for A Magazine and The Burr Magazine, as well as a community member of CollegeFashionista. When she isn't writing or studying, you can find Sarah online shopping, chugging coffee or watching horror flicks.