This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

After finals week all you want to do is go into hibernation. Who wants to be productive when you have a whole month to just sit around and relax? You finally have time to catch up on your Netflix shows, see friends from high school or go to your favorite coffee shop back home. I know it’s the last thing on your mind, but now that you don’t have all that homework weighing you down, there’s also more time to workout! If you’re like me, then you need a good playlist to keep you motivated to go to the gym. Below are ten songs that will get you motivated and help you actually enjoy working out.

1. Titanium 

by Davd Guetta ft. Sia

Songs like “Titanium” can make doing cardio more enjoyable (…maybe).

2. Chandelier

by Sia

Hearing Sia belt out those lyrics will motivate you to go the extra mile.

3. Survivor

by Destiny’s Child

This song is super inspirational, especially when working out.

4. Bodak Yellow

by Cardi B

Bodak Yellow makes it a little easier to walk all the way to the rec without feeling dead inside.

5. My Life Would Suck Without You

by Kelly Clarkson

Any workout playlist needs a couple of throwbacks, so why not some Kelly Clarkson?

6. End of Time

by Beyonce

This is my favorite song on my workout playlist. I always feel super empowered when this song comes on.

7. Bad at Love

by Halsey

Halsey may be “Bad at Love,” but I promise you wont be bad your workout with this song on.

8. Human

by Rag’n’Bone Man

“Human ” is the most motivational song on my playlist AND it makes running on an incline a little bit easier.

9. No Problem

by Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz​No playlist is complete without a little Chance The Rapper.

10. Believer

by Imagine Dragons

The beat on this song makes climbing those flights on the stair machine more bearable.

Hey! My name is Amanda Levine and I'm from Brooklyn, NY. I love playing softball, listening to music, and watching netflix.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.