neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How To Survive: College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

If you’re expecting a single solution guide on how to manage college, this is not it. Basically, this is just a reminder on some things that we often tend to forget when we are under great amounts of stress. First, it’s important to exercise. Yes, I know, we’re all guilty of pushing the gym off one more day, but it’s super important to your overall well-being. Second, make time to study. We are all students first, therefore we need to be putting our best efforts into our studies. Lastly, remember to make time for fun and a social life. A lot of people outside of the college scene would probably assume that this part is well taken care of. In reality though, many of us forget to relax and have a social life, due to the great amounts of stress we all experience from college. Just relax and breathe! Everything will pay off in the end.  

I am Freshman and majoring in Nursing.
Nana Barimah

Jax State '21

My name is Nana Barimah. I am a Junior-ish at Jacksonville State University. I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Jax State