5 Things to Do to Help You Make It to Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

I don’t know about every college out there, but I assume that for most of them, Thanksgiving break is a little less than two weeks away. With a good chunk of the semester over, break is the light at the end of the tunnel since we still have to make it through the semester. The next two weeks can be some of the hardest so far so here are five things to do that will help you get through:

1. Always my favorite suggestion, re-watch The Office. Dwight and Jim’s antics will always find a way to make you laugh.

(Gif from giphy.com)

2. Go see a movie with friends. I recommend Bohemian Rhapsody because who doesn’t want the chance to jam to some Queen songs with their friends?

(Gif from giphy.com)

3. If you can’t get out to a movie, watch a comedy special on Netflix. Recommendations? John Mulaney or Daniel Sloss

(Gif from giphy.com)

4. Go for a walk while the weather is still tolerable and the leaves are still turning. You’ll be surprised at how relaxing it is.

(Gif from giphy.com)

5. If you’re a reader, pick up a book and get lost in it. If not, relax and watch a YouTube video or two.

(Gif from giphy.com)

Whatever you decided to do, it will help because it’ll take your mind off of the time. Before you know it, we’ll be there and the week will be full of possibilities. Don’t worry, we’ll get there together!

Gabrielle Bonnar is a current undergrad student at IUP who enjoys writing for HerCampus. She enjoys writing articles as a way to express her opinions and experiences throughout her life. Also, this acts as an outlet for her to write about new interests and ideas that she might not be able to express as well through her other artistic mediums. Being a member of Her Campus has strenghtened her abilities as a writer and she is excited to see where this portfolio of pieces takes her in the future. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @typical_guby.