This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Boohoo

This store is absurdly cheap and you can find basically anything here. It has everything one needs to be the style icon they were always destined to be.

Missguided

You get a discount just for being a student, but in all honesty you don’t even really need that because I swear Missguided has a 50% off sale just about every other day.

Forever 21

The store may be chaotic, but the website is a beautiful mess. For anyone who loves the prices but despises the long lines, crappy music, and complete disarray of the storefront, your in luck because you can shop online! Make sure to check out the sale section as well because they have really good deals.

Nasty Gal

This sight also offers a student discount, but besides that there is an amazing sale section and there are promotions going on almost every day. This store is perfect for trendy girls who are on a tight budget, so basically everyone I have ever known.  

Pretty Little Thing

The models on this website all have an eerie resemblance to Kylie Jenner, so basically by ordering from here your Kylie Jenner and let me tell you, Kylie Jenner has an amazing style.

Asos

Some things on Asos are a bit pricey, but if you look in the outlet section you will find the best selection of everything possible at the cheapest prices possible. You can find everything from cute bathing suits to stylish booties. With all that cash you saved you mine as well treat yourself to a nice dinner.

Nordstrom Rack

If your balling on a budget, Nordstrom Rack has amazing deals to shop from makeup to clothes they have just about everything you need to be a style icon.

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.