This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Social media has become a part of our everyday life. It is hard to imagine a day without being able to pick up your phone and scroll through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat. While many argue that social media is negatively affecting our world, there are some positives that come from it. One of the best things that social media brings us are bloggers and influencers. Not only do these users post perfect pictures every single day, but they give you the tools and ideas you need to craft your own lifestyle. These are six of my favorite Instagram bloggers that I follow along with every single day!

1. Krista Horton (@krista.horton)

Krista Horton has always been one of my favorite bloggers and influencers to follow. She shows all aspects of her life (not just the perfect, filtered photos that we are used to seeing). Krista partners with Vici Dolls and has a giveaway each week for her followers! 

2. Christine Andrew (@christineandrew)

Christine Andrew is a blogger from Utah. She posts on her blog, “Hello Fashion Blog,” for tips, hacks, and trends that will help you step up your style game. She also uses the Like to Know It app so that you can shop her looks all the time. 

3. Cara Loren (@caraloren)

Cara Loren was one of the first bloggers that I started to follow. She is a great one to follow because she posts a wide variety of things. She focuses on fashion, trends, health, fitness, and more! She has three of the cutest kids and gives advice on great brands to shop for adults and kids. She also has a fashion line of her own that is affordable and so cute!

4. Amber Fillerup (@amberfillerup)

While Amber Fillerup’s focus for her blog is hairstyles and hair extensions, she also shows her day to day life of kids, fashion, diet, and more. She follows a Keto diet and often posts some of her favorite meals, so if you are someone that does the Keto diet as well, she is a great one to follow!

5. Maddie Castellano (@maddiecastellano)

To be totally honest, I originally started following Maddie Castellano solely for her baby, Knox, who is featured on her page almost every day. However, after following her for a few months, I have come to love the other content on her page as well. Maddie has an e-book of smoothies and smoothie bowls that are healthy and delicious!

6. Madison Mealy (@madisonmealy)

The most recent blogger that I have started to follow is Madison Mealy. She is a twenty-two-year-old living in Florida with her husband, and super cute son, Dane. She partners with a ton of brands that are super trendy and cute!

Photo 1 I Photo 2 I Photo 3 I Photo 4 I Photo 5 I Photo 6

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.