alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Bachelor in Paradise Season Six Couple Rundown (SPOILER ALERT)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Although our summer may have ended a few weeks ago, summer in Paradise just finished this week. Bachelor in Paradise season 6 featured fan favorites from past Bachelor(ette) seasons and gave them a second (or sixth for Chris Bukowski) chance at love. If you missed this season, or got fed up with the extensive Blake drama early on and gave up on watching, and you want to see what couples made it out, here is a list of lovebirds who are leaving Mexico hand-in-hand. 

1. Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour

Probably one of the most loved couples of this season is Hannah and Dylan. Following a love triangle with Bachelor bad-boy Blake Horstmann, Hannah finally chose correctly and gave her heart to Dylan. They have consistently been a front-runner on this season of Paradise, and their love is only continuing as they move forward toward marriage hopefully!

2. Caeylnn Miller-Keyes & Dean Unglert

A van, ramen noodles, and a mustache: Every girl’s dream, right?! Well, it seems like Caeylnn, of Colton’s season, is getting her happy-ever-after with Dean Unglert who appeared on Rachel’s season of the Bachelorette. After getting dumped on her birthday in Paradise, Dean came back to vie for Caelynn’s heart, and they left Paradise to pursue each other in the real world. This has consisted of traveling the world and keeping their relationship on the DL while the show airs. 

3. Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty 

Coming on to this season of Paradise, Demi was struggling internally with some unresolved feelings. Finally, deciding to follow her heart, she decided to part ways with Derek Peth with whom she started a relationship right off the bat. The cupid of Paradise, Chris Harrison, brought Kristian Haggerty, Demi’s girlfriend from home and allowed them to deeper discover their relationship while staying in Mexico. The two are rumored to be engaged!

4. Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski

Katie from Colton’s season finally made an honest man out of six-time Bachelor reality star Chris Bukowski. The two had their ups and down throughout the season, but they seem to be happy now as an engaged couple! 

5. Whitney Fransway & Connor Saeli 

Hannah Brown’s season brought us the dreamboat that is Connor Saeli. This tall, and strikingly handsome, man came into Paradise and quickly started off a relationship with Caeylnn. Following her exit of Paradise, Connor admitted that he had been hoping to meet Whitney Fransway from Nick Viall’s season of the Bachelor. Frustrated that she was not arriving, Connor left Paradise, only to have her come down the steps less than 30 minutes later. The two are said to still be going strong.

6. Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones

There is nothing more romantic to start off a relationship than a man reciting Shakespeare. “JPJ” and Tayshia were a whirlwind romance that consisted of adorable and hilarious little moments where we saw their relationship prosper. Unfortunately, they broke off their relationship on the final days of Paradise, however, rumor has it, they have been spending some quality time together following their departure. 

Only time will tell if these new couples will make it through to the end, but here is to finding love in Paradise!

Photo 1 I Photo 2 I Photo 3

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.