nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Get to Know Her Campus Hofstra | Podcast with Required Radio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

For almost a decade, Her Campus Hofstra has served as Hofstra’s chapter of Her Campus, the #1 online magazine for college women. Created in 2009 by three Harvard graduates, Her Campus was launched to publish digital content specifically for collegiettes: “a college woman who is on top of her game – strategically career-minded, distinctly fashionable, socially connected, academically driven, and smartly health-conscious, who endeavors to get the most out of her college experience on every level.”

With content ranging from fashion and beauty to social issues and politics, Her Campus Hofstra prides itself on publishing content every week about things that matter to college women. From digital articles to Instagram giveaways and professional development events, HC Hofstra aims to serve as a resource for Hofstra women to make the most out of their college years. 

We sat down with Adam Castar, the president of Required Radio — Hofstra’s podcasting network — to talk about all things relating to HC Hofstra and how our club aims to benefit college women. 

A post shared by Required Radio (@requiredradio) on

Listen to the full podcast below:

To keep up with Required Radio, you can listen to all of their podcasts at RequiredRadio.com and follow them on Instagram, Twitter and SoundCloud. 

Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.