Fall Inspired Foods We’re Dying to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s time to get over pumpkin spice latte’s (even though Starbucks has a new and improved formula). Not everything has to be pumpkin flavored, but it pretty much is… Here are a few new sweet treats you might want to try this fall!

Everyone’s favorite marshmallow Peep’s has released three fall flavored marshmallow chicks. There is pumpkin spice, candy corn (an orange speckled chick covered in white chocolate), and caramel apple (a green marshmallow with caramel on bottom).

M&M’s debuted a new flavor, pumpkin spice! They also have pecan pie. Like most M&M’s are, these are probably super addicting.

Special K released a limited edition apple cinnamon crunch cereal. This is a tasty new edition to your morning routine, as well as a healthier option than the rest of these snacks.

The pumpkin cheesecake Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor has been updated with graham cracker swirl. This sounds beyond delicious.

Harvest apple cookie dough from Toll House. These sweet cookies combine pieces of apple and cinnamon. Available in stores September through December. Can I just say this is probably one of the ones we’re looking forward to the most.

And finally, Auntie Anne’s now has pumpkin spice pretzel nuggets available through October 31st. Drool. 

I am an aspiring journalist studying at Hofstra University. My interests include, fashion, techno, and travel. Dirty chai is my favorite. I'm obsessed with red wine. And vegan ice cream is where it's at. xx
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.