This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

No matter what time of year or what the weather, I believe there is never a wrong time for an Instagram photo shoot. When I set out to accomplish this photo shoot there was a little rain so we just grabbed an umbrella and set off to find the best Instagram spots on Hofstra’s campus!

The Trees by Spiegel Theater

The area around Spiegel Theater is probably the prettiest place on Hofstra’s campus. The trees and greenery are gorgeous year-round and it’s the perfect place for an Instagram photo no matter the weather.

Hofstra Hall

Hofstra Hall is a cute place for a photo shoot to show some Hofstra pride! Whether it’s outside the hall itself or by the evergreen trees, you are sure to get a cute shot. And when the ground’s crew puts in the tulips the whole area is sure to look colorful and springy.

Shapiro Family Hall

The area outside the newest campus building, the Joseph G. Shapiro Family Hall, is great to take cute and creative photos. Since this is a new addition to campus you may not have known that this cute little garden exists.

The Lions by the Adams Play House

This is another way to show school spirit! Grab a quick picture on the Hofstra lion statues to show your pride!

All the Benches

Just about any bench on the Hofstra campus will yield a good picture. There is always going to be some kind of greenery around you to give you a great background to your latest Instagram post!

These five spots are only a few examples of instagramable spots on Hofstra’s campus! But really just about anywhere on the campus is a good place to grab a picture with your friends because Hofstra is an arboretum. 

Danielle Zulkosky is currently a Junior in the Honors College at Hofstra University where she is double majoring in Journalism and Political Science. She is currently the Program Director of Talk at 88.7 FM WRHU, the Vice President of the Hofstra University Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. In the Fall of 2017, she interned with the MSNBC Booking Department. When she's not busy with her many other clubs she's in you can find her writing for Her Campus or hanging out with her sisters in Alpha Epsilon Phi! After college, she hopes to get any journalism job offered to her. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @DZulkosky