6 Summer Smoothie Recipes

Nothing says summer like a cold refreshing smoothie to beat the summer heat. It's the perfect time to try out a few new smoothie recipes. So many delicious fruits are in season and they're a great quick snack to whip together. Not to mention the best part, if made with the right ingredients they're super healthy. Whether you're sitting by the pool with friends or heading to the gym to work up a sweat, these smoothie recipes are a crowd pleaser.

Easy Blueberry Grape Smoothie

This recipes is a good one for beginners becuase it only requires three ingredients. This can also be your go-to if you're a super busy collegiette with a summer internship or job to constantly running to. Get the recipe from HaveAnotherBite.com.

You'll need:

• Frozen blueberries
  • Red grapes
  • Coconut water

Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie

If you want a smoothie that really satisfys your sweettooth, this ice cream inspired drink is for you! Sip on this dreamy frozen treat while laying by the pool or at the beach to cool off. Get the recipe from MyRecipes.com.

You'll need:

• Greek yogurt
  • Frozen mango
  • Orange juice
  • Orange
  • Vanilla extract

Peachy Green Protein Smoothie

For a protein packed treat, make this smoothie after hitting the gym. With both fruits and veggies blended together, you'll get loads of vitamins. Get the recipe from DailyBurn.com.

You'll need:

• Vanilla protein powder
  • Almond milk
  • Frozen peaches
  • Frozen pineapple
  • Banana
  • Kale
  • Flaxseed

Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie

Put a twist on a classic summer drink by adding raspberry and blending it into a smoothie. Get the recipe from HighHeelsandGrills.com

You'll need:

• Lemonade concentrate
  • Frozen raspberries
  • Sugar
  • Fresh lemons 

​Kale Pina Covado Protein Smoothie

Try thing yummy pina colada! Except it's green and full of protein and vegetables. With no alcohol, you can sip this smoothie no matter what the occasion. Get the recipe from DeliciousByDre.com

You'll need:

• Vanilla almond milk
  • Kale
  • Pineapple
  • Avocado
  • Protein powder

Mango Blueberry Protein

Ending the list on another healthy drink. This fruity smoothie has the option of adding protein powder to amp up its nutrition contents. Get the recipe from DailyBurn.com.

You'll need:

• Almond milk
  • Frozen blueberries
  • Frozen mango
  • Vanilla protein powder 
  • Chia seeds