5 Disney Inspired Pumpkin Carvings For Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Halloween is quickly approaching and we all know what comes with this lovely holiday: pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking, and pumpkin decorating. Pumpkin decorating can be as simple as just painting the pumpkin a fun color, but after seeing these Disney inspired pumpkin carvings you will be wanting to bring out the artist in you.

1. Goofy

A post shared by Jen (@jennifersell) on

We all can be a little bit “goofy” at times and this Goofy pumpkin carving is both adorable and fun! Goofy is known for his clumsiness, but this pumpkin calls for the tedious attention to detail which will let your trick or treaters know who is boss.

2. Tangled

A post shared by Megan (@pinkiebow) on

This pumpkin carving is inspired by my personal favorite Disney film “Tangled” and depicts Rapunzel and Flynn Rider in the iconic “I See The Light” scene from the movie! The passerby will definitely be able to see the light coming from the silhouette of this lovely couple.

3. Ariel

A post shared by Jesper Groth (@jesperhgroth) on

“The Little Mermaid” is a classic Disney film and Ariel is a beloved Disney princess to many including myself. This pumpkin carving of Ariel sitting on the rock from the “Part of Your World” number is not only gorgeous, but can be seen from far away due to its circular design.

4. Toy Story

A post shared by Creatively Jazzy (@creativelyjazzy) on

Many of us are off at college and these Toy Story Inspired pumpkin carvings of Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear are sure to bring back some nostalgia. These carvings will take your pumpkins to infinity and beyond with their sophisticated design and memorable characters.

5. Aladdin and Jasmine

A post shared by Dan-O (@danoflorez) on

This “Aladdin” pumpkin carving depicting the acclaimed magic carpet scene from the movie will take your pumpkin to a whole new world and even includes the image of the Genie which will be sure to make you laugh!

Pumpkin carving is a great way to get immersed into the Halloween spirit and what better way is there to do that than including Disney characters.

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.