10 College Survival Tips We Could Learn From Elle Woods

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Never settle when someone tells you your goals are impossible.

There is a way to make business casual fashionable and cute.

The best way to get ahead is to push yourself.

Know your worth and drop the “boneheads” from your busy life.

Don’t let anyone fool you into being something you’re not.

Endorphins make you happy! Best way to beat college stress is hitting the gym.

Don’t be quick to judge everyone you meet. In four years, they might turn out to be your best friends.

Use the people who don’t take you seriously as motivation to work even harder.

Sometimes the only person you need to believe in you, is yourself.

And lastly, the bend and snap works every time.

Jersey girl. Senior Accounting major at Hofstra University. Treasurer for Hofstra's Her Campus chapter. Raven loves entertainment, fashion, and fitness, and has a true passion for journalism. Be sure to check out her favorite form of social media, Pinterest: /ravenjtak
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.