Signs You Are Doing Good At This College Thing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

College isn’t easy and can be stressful, but you eventually get it together so don’t worry too much. Starting college for the first time or beginning a new semester can add worries to you,but you eventually get the hang of things and the stress eventually melts away.

Source

You know the latest times to sleep in or eat in the dining halls.

There are multiple dining halls and cafe’s on campus, all with their own open and closing time. So figuring out this stuff can be important to when you eat or how many times you have to eat. Also, this can be important to those late night cravings. Knowing the latest times to sleep in is important because you can schedule your whole day down to the T.

Source

You found your favorite study spot

This is a big accomplishment, it is important to get a good study spot because this is where you will be spending most of your time during college. This is the spot where you will get all your work done and have the clearest mind frame. Your favorite spot can be the third floor of the school library (the top floors are always the quietest), a nice peaceful cafe with delicious treats or a public library (every room in a public library is tranquil).

You know your way around campus

You know where all your classes and the dining halls are located. You may find a new building or a way to get to classes faster here and there, but you always find where you need to be on time!

Source

You found your college BFF’s

New friends equal new adventures, especially in college. These are the people you will most likely spend the next four years with and can be your complete self with at all times. Basically, college bff’s are around for life so choose wisely.

You caught on to the college discounts

Discounts are a college students best friend (well one of them). Throughout your lifetime in college, you will find out that student discounts always come in handy to save you bucks in your wallet. You can use a discount on almost anything, from food to electronics and they are easy to find on websites like retailmenot, unidays and groupon.

You manage your agenda!

If you keep track of your schedule, whether that maybe online, by phone or a planner, you are doing good in life. Keeping up to date with your whereabouts and things to do at all times is important to your routine. It is also important that you do not miss deadlines, assignments or events you may have to attend. Your agenda can also help you be on time to everything. You can be old school and use a planner or you can use your phone since you will most likely always have it on you.

Now that you see that you have everything under control do not stress, just enjoy your college life while you can. Those four years will be gone before you know it and you will be sitting back wondering where did the time go. But if stressing is your forte, just take a breather and tell yourself, you got this.

The GSU chapter of Her Campus