This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

So, you want to make a quick treat for Valentine’s Day in your resident hall? I have a few ideas here for you that are quick and delicious! They do require an oven, so plan to spend some time in your common room!

Pretzel Melts!

Take some wafer pretzels and Hershey kisses and M&Ms. Lay out the pretzels on a non-stick pan, and place an unwrapped Hersey kiss on top. Pop in the oven, keeping an eye out on the kisses, pulling them out once they are fairly melted. Before the chocolate cools, push a pink M&M in to the middle of the melted chocolate and allow to cool completely.  

photo

Sweetheart Buddies!

They are like muddy buddies, but pink and decorative for the holidays! Follow this link for specific instructions.

photo

Heart-Shaped Peanut Butter Cookies!

I don’t know about you, but I love peanut butter cookies and I think they are fairly easy! Take any peanut butter recipe from the internet, and when you are instructed to make balls and push down on them with a fork, create hearts first and push them down so they stay heart shaped! Add pink or red sprinkles for a little extra pop!

photo

Happy Baking!