rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Freeman Beauty Face Masks Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Raise your hand if you’ve had a particularly stressful day while at college.

All hands should be up.

The problem is, on a super stressful day, most of us college students do not have the time to unwind and relax; in fact, taking too much of a break would just cause more stress. Enter Freeman Beauty Face Masks as an option for a mini stress relief session.

This product comes in various types with different ingredients that have their own soothing scents (i.e. manuka honey + tea tree oil and cucumber + pink salt).

The ten minute mask is a great option for a quick breather during a hectic day, and the clay mask is a great option while sitting in your dorm room late at night finishing up some last minute readings for class. 

I, personally, felt like the masks were removing my stress as well as oils, and while that’s a lot to put on a beauty product, it was still a super relaxing experience on a day I very much needed it. 

The masks leave your skin feeling clean without making it feel dry. Some of them are aimed at specific skin types (if you want something tailored for dry/oily/pimples whatever) and some of them are for all skin types (so you and your friends can all use them together).

At the end of the day, who doesn’t love a good face mask?

English Education major at Gettysburg College. My friends hate me for correcting their grammar, but I know they secretly appreciate it.
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.