A Day In The Life of a College Girl (as seen by a College Guy)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

The alarm goes off sufficiently earlier than your first class; every girl needs just the right amount of time to look her best. Whether it be the preppy jacket, jeans, and riding boots, or the “sporty-chic” look, dressing to impress is a must.

Now you’re at the door, heading straight to pick up your morning starbucks: another necessity. “Venti pumpkin spice latte, please.”

Now you’re making your way to class with just enough time to get your perfect seat; not too close to the front, yet not in the back. Please, you want to be seen.

Classes are over, yay! Gym time. You find your cutest pair of gym clothes; you never know who you’ll see at the gym! You pull your hair up into a ponytail and top it off with a stylish head band. You have your water bottle, and you’re ready to go. Couple miles on the treadmill? Hmm..maybe a couple minutes is good. The elliptical is always a go-to. You’re breaking a sweat and trying to hide it. Time to work on those squats and abs ladies.

Proud of yourself for making your way to the gym, you head back to take a shower. You throw on your oversized fuzzy robe and make your way back to the dorm to get ready for dinner. Cute leggings and a sweatshirt, such a “chill” look to sport around dinner time.

Homework time. Let’s gather up all the girls and head over to the library together; entertainment is a necessity with study time.

What a tough day! Time to get your beauty sleep.

Hello lovely readers! As a sophomore at the beautiful campus of Gettysburg College, I am a writing enthusiast achieving a Philosophy major with a minor in writing. Why am I writing for HC? Well readers, that's simple, I strive to entertain the collegiate community while keeping up to date with the newest social trends and upcomings that hopefully bring joy and humor to your every day life. Like many college students, you can constantly find me grabbing a starbucks drink and sitting on an adirondack chair somewhere in the quad taking everything in; I'm an observer. In order to relate with the community you must first observe your surroundings.. writing is all about pleasing the audience. And with that being said, and in hopes to "leave with a bang", I hope you all find comfort, entertainment, and farmiliarity within each of my peices. After all, we're all in this collegiate experience together!