5 Tips to Make the End of the Semester Easier

With the end of the semester approaching fast, the last thing you need to be dealing with is more stress. Here are a few tips to make these last few weeks easier on you.

1. Start packing up now

Be honest with yourself, are you really going to need all 18 of your eyeshadow palettes within the next 3 weeks? The answer is no, so why not go ahead and get it packed now so you don’t have to worry about it? It’ll save you a ton of time to pack up everything you don’t need now.

Via Giphy

2. Start making study materials

You’ll make everything a lot easier on yourself if you start making flashcards and study guides now. After making them, start reviewing them as well instead of waiting until 24 hours before your exam.

Via Giphy

3. Talk to your advisor

Talking to your academic advisor is essential, especially if you have never been. They can give you recommendations for classes, show you how many more credits you need to graduate and much more! Appointments tend to go fast at the end of the semester so make sure to schedule ASAP!Via Giphy

4. Focus on your mental health

The end of the semester means a lot of stress, which can lead to a decline in mental health. Make sure to take some time to focus on your well-being and remember there are plenty of resources on campus that you can reach out to if you need the help.

Via Giphy

5. Remember: You’ve got this

The end is in sight! You can make it!

Via Giphy

Good luck on your exams and get excited for summer!