This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

It’s officially November, and while most people are settling into the brisk winds of fall, savoring their pumpkin spice lattes and planning for friendsgiving, some are more focused on one thing: Christmas. (Hint: it’s me.)

And no, I’m not *just* talking about the holiday. I’m talking about the season, aka the most wonderful time of the year. For some of us, that means breaking out endless strings of lights, listening to Bing Crosby, and decorating our trees as soon as possible. If any of these symptoms apply to you, you may be suffering from early onset Christmasitis.

1. This was you at 12:01 a.m. on November 1:

Via Giphy

It’s never too early.

2. You’ve been playing Christmas music for months and have NO shame.

Via Giphy

Christmas in January? May? July? Check, check and check.

3. Your friends are basically The Grinch whenever you mention Christmas.

Via PopSugar

“When I Die. Then You Will Realize” -Jaden Smith

4. You’re already planning all the cute Christmasy dates you’re going to have.

Via Giphy

Bring on the snuggles.

5. And if you’re single, that’s not stopping you or your holiday spirit.

Via MTV

Maybe Santa will bring us all boyfriends for Christmas. *Oprah voice* YOU GET A BOYFRIEND, AND YOU GET A BOYFRIEND. EVERYBODY GETS A BOYFRIEND.

6. Christmas scents are your Kryptonite.

Via Giphy

Frosted cranberry, pine, cinnamon… The list goes on and on. Do we really *need* to buy another candle? Probably not. But we do it anyway.

7. Even the simplest of gifts make you happy.

Via Tenor

Because Christmas isn’t about the gifts.

8. Unless you’re Michael Scott.

Via Giphy

We still love you, Michael.

9. You go ALL OUT when it comes to decorations.

Via Giphy

The more trees, the better.

10. All you need in life are Starbucks’ holiday drinks.

Via Tumblr

Starbucks’ Chestnut Praline Latte is basically Christmas in a cup.

11. You ~live~ for Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas

Via Giphy

Get your best friends together, grab a mug of hot chocolate and a pair of comfy pajamas and settle in for the cold weather!

12. You’re ready for the Christmas Cookie Food Coma™.

Via The Odyssey

Sugar cookies and peanut butter blossoms and gingerbread, oh my!

Regardless of whether you’re an Elf on the Shelf or just a turkey loving Monica, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and Winter Is Coming™.Via Giphy

Alexa Garcia

George Mason University '21

Alexa is a Foreign Languages major with a passion for writing & graphic design. When she's not writing, she's making magic through her character entertainment company @ouatpartiesdc or working on a new creative hobby. She enjoys traveling, reading & drinking iced lattes.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com