This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Her Campus Nationals always hooks us up with free swag a couple times a semester! This semester we have received awesome and extremely useful products in order to survive finals week! In the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit we have tried and tested fabulous items from our sponsors! Below, you’ll find the items we got and a real-life review of each! Enjoy!

Chipotle BOGO cards

Seriously, who isn’t obsessed with Chipotle?! Take a friend with you to your nearest Chipotle and get a BOGO deal on any burrito, bowl, or taco meal. Perfect for a study date, no?

Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples

It’s extremely important to stay hydrated and cold-free during the most important weeks of the semester. Keep your immune system in tact with Cold-EEZE samples. The vitamin-C infused tablets will get you through the icky weather.

TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets

We received the cutest little cans of hairspray by TRESemme. Perfect for the collegiette on the go. The hold of this product is perfect for a touch-up throughout the day. I found that my hair stayed shiny and manageable all day.

The Keratin Smooth Sample Sets are perfect for a girl’s day in. Take a break from studying and treat yo self! Some TLC will ease your stress and beautify your tresses.

Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!)

We got a huge box of delicious flavored popcorn and chip packages from Kettle. They came in adorable re-useable tote bags, perfect for transporting groceries.

Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick

A Luna Bar makes for a perfect breakfast or mid-day snack.  Peppermint Stick is the ideal flavor for the holiday season, reminding us that the holidays and break is right around the corner.

CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles

It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the day, but it doesn’t hurt to do so in style. CamelBak provided us with a cute pink bottle, perfect for sipping on through your classes. No spill leak protection included!

baublebar meme alphabet bracelet and promo code

baublebar is extremely mesmerizing with all the beautiful accessory options on their site. We were lucky enough to get a “fancy” alphabet bracelet and promo code for the site! Additionally, you can get 25% off the site by using the code HERCAMPUS.

Cosabella Underwear + Coupons

Cute AND practical underwear is possible with Cosabella! Vibrant hues will brighten up your day and create a comfortable, yet fashionable statement. 

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Anabella Tourkaman

George Mason University '17

Anabella graduated from George Mason University in 2017 with a B.A. in communication and public relations.