Submit to The Peacock's Feet!

Are you a writer, musician, or artist at GCSU? Have you always dreamed of having your work published?

Good news! Submissions for The Peacock's Feet, Georgia College & State University's undergraduate literary and creative arts journal, are now open for the Spring 2019 edition!

Photo via Facebook

GCSU students may submit their poetry, fiction, nonfiction, visual art, and music from now until November 20th. Students of all majors and disciplines are welcome to submit their work. 

GIF via GIPHY

Submission Guidelines:

1. Submit your art, fiction, music, nonfiction, and/or poetry to [email protected].

2. All written pieces that are submitted must be on a Word document with 12 pt. Times New Roman font and double-spaced. Please be sure to include your name and label each piece with its title.

3. Fiction/nonfiction pieces have a 10 page maximum limit.

4. Do not submit more than 5 pieces per individual—it's up to you what combination of genres you submit in, however. For example, you can submit 5 poems, 4 poems and 1 prose piece, 3 songs and 2 paintings, etc. etc. etc.

GIF via GIPHY

The Peacock's Feet staff are looking forward to seeing the work of our talented student body. Please email any questions you may have to [email protected]!

GIF via GIPHY

Happy creating!