Recipes and Tips to Quickly Achieve the Ultimate Spring Break Beach Body

With Spring Break right around the corner it’s time to think about that beach body. Who starts their Spring Break diet earlier than a month before, anyways? You’re not going to regret applying some of these tips.

Meal Options

Breakfast: Skinny Banana Oatmeal Pancakes

Who doesn’t love pancakes? But sadly, pancakes just aren’t the best option for your diet, right? Wrong. These fluffy, delicious and most importantly, healthy pancakes are guaranteed to make your mouth water.

• Ingredients: banana, eggs, oats, apple sauce, cinnamon and vanilla extract (optional).
  • Place one banana, 2 eggs, ½ cup of oats, ¼ cup of apple sauce, and ½ tbsp. of cinnamon in a blender. You can add 1tsp of vanilla extract for a little extra flavor if desired.
  • Once that is done blending, you use that as the batter. Pour onto frying pan, flip it a few times and voila, delicious and nutritious pancakes without the guilt.

Courtesy: Bianca Rodriguez

Lunch: Chicken Avocado Burgers

I recently came across this recipe and absolutely fell in love. Not only am I a master at cooking chicken (every way possible), but I am obsessed with avocado. Who isn’t?

Ingredients: chicken and avocado

• Place the chicken and avocado into a bowl and mash it up until it becomes one texture.
  • Roll up pieces into a ball and flatten them like patties.
  • Add salt and pepper for some more flavor.
  • Place on frying pan, flip back and forth and you’ve got yourself some amazing chicken avocado burgers.

Courtesy: Bianca Rodriguez

Dinner: Harvest Snaps Green Pea Crisp Breaded Chicken

Like I said, chicken is my thing. I was bored, munching on Harvest Snaps Green Pea Crisps and something clicked. Why not use these as break crumbs?

Ingredients: chicken and Harvest Snaps Green Pea Crisps

• First, smash all of the crisps on a plate until they are just tiny little particles.
  • In a separate bowl, add the eggs.
  • Coat each piece of chicken in the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
  • Place on a frying pan until golden brown.

Courtesy: Bianca Rodrigez

Work Out Options

My life is a series of attempted diets almost always ending in failure. I’ve recently discovered some new amazing workouts, though, that are not too hard or long but definitely effective.

Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Workout 

Kayla began as a personal trainer in 2008 and realized that a lot of the work outs she was instructing didn’t have the results girls were hoping for. She now has her own app filled with workouts and meal plans that really work. Check her out!

Courtesy: Kayla Itsines

Sworkit

Sworkit is a fitness app with every option you could possibly imagine. Anything from yoga to cardio to Pilates, Sworkit has it covered. The workouts also range in timeframes from 5 to 60+ minutes. “No gym, no excuse,” Sworkit fits any kind of lifestyle, busy or not. Here’s a closer look!

Courtesy: Sworkit

I don't dress up for boys. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by store windows.
Her Campus at Florida State University.