In the hustle of the everyday grind, it’s important to stop and remind yourself how amazing you are. Or, when you are buried in your bed with no will to move, it’s essential to love yourself enough to get up. Whether times are good or bad, taking a few minutes to embrace some empowering and relaxing affirmations can be just the boost you need.

Practicing these affirmations daily and aligning them with your reality will make you feel better than you ever thought you could. Take it from me; I’ve filled journals of daily affirmations hyping myself up, or at least trying to, since the beginning of my freshman year. I’ve never been better. These daily affirmations keep me going, and if you say them with me, they’ll keep us all going through whatever life has thrown at our faces recently. Affirmations can be written down or said aloud to yourself or even in your head. Whichever way you choose, they are here to guide you to your best possible self! So, let’s raise our vibrations and live our best lives unabashedly and immaculately.

“I am strong, healthy, radiant, confident, powerful, motivated and at peace.”

This one especially comes in handy when I am overwhelmed with feelings of insecurity, anxiety and worry—to name a few. The “at peace” part at the end is essential to me; it reminds me that I don’t need to worry about whether or not I am all these amazing things, because I know I am. Even when I feel I am genuinely embodying this affirmation, it still amps me up further.

“My life is filled with positivity, love and abundance.”

This is a great way to raise your vibrations. A combination of positivity, love and abundance will leave you feeling unstoppable. This affirmation can be your little pocket of peace in a day drowning in negativity and loneliness. Positivity is the key to aligning with your affirmations, and alignment makes all the difference.

“I am happy and released from anything that no longer serves me.”

I think it is safe to say we all, to an extent, live in constant battle with the past. It is how we got to the present, after all. Nevertheless, what should’ve, could’ve, would’ve happened, or what you should’ve, could’ve, would’ve done is obsolete and no longer serves your prosperity. This affirmation pulls you back to feeling happy in the present.

“Everything is working in my favor.”

This one is my favorite when I am convinced that life is against me. When anxiety and worry cloud my reasoning, I doubt myself and my abilities. This affirmation brings me back down to earth. This one also works as a manifestation. When you affirm that everything is working in your favor enough, your subconscious will believe it too, and soon everything will be working in your favor. I use this one a lot at the end of the semester when I need that extra confidence that my final grades will be A’s.

The classic “it is what it is.”

I definitely say this one the most. It’s my coping mechanism. Sometimes surrendering to this affirmation is the most calming thing I can do. This probably isn’t for you if you are not a go-with-the-flow type of person like me. Even so, it is what it is, so we might as well make the most of it with a positive mindset, if nothing else.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram,  Twitter,  TikTok,  Youtube and Pinterest! 

Hey everyone! I'm a senior at FSU majoring in Editing, Writing and Media. I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL (the 954). You'd most likely catch me eating a bowl of cereal, listening to Kid Cudi and lighting an incense (yes, all at once).