How to Get Free Pure Barre Classes This October

Welcome to your one-stop shop regarding everything health and fitness. Weekly to bi-weekly, “Training with Tara” will support our readers’ needs of fitness inspiration, workout guides, healthy meals and more. So don’t be afraid to send in requests for next week’s column; we’ll be glad to accommodate.

Nothing is better than free, and this October, Hearth and Soul, has got your back by providing you with complimentary Pure Barre classes. Located at their store on Market Street, you can enjoy your workout and then shop for some of your favorite workout apparel and more!

Don’t know what Pure Barre is? Pure Barre is a barre-based class that is based on ballet dance techniques. Using isometric movements set to upbeat music, Pure Barre is one of the most effective yet safest ways to improve your body. Either using your own body weight or small dumbbells, Pure Barre is a low impact fitness routine that demonstrations high results to your physique and overall form. But just because it’s low impact doesn’t mean it’s not hard work, during your total body workout you’ll be lifting, toning and burning fat so expect to feel the burn.

Offered Oct. 11 and 18 at 5:30 p.m., make sure to grab a friend and enjoy your free workout! Just make sure to call 894-SOUL or email info@heartandsoul.com to secure your spot today.

All images courtesy of the author.

Tara Lawson-Corley is a Florida State University graduate. She majored in Retail Merchandising & Product Development with the goal of someday working for a fitness driven retail company. Hopefully later on she will be able to own her own successful fitness boutique or at least that's the dream. Tara enjoys the occasional Netflix binge, reading numerous fashion magazines, and finding new and exciting ways to workout.
Her Campus at Florida State University.