The Best Weekly Restaurant Deals in Tallahassee

1. Little Masa

Courtesy of @LittleMasaTally

If you’ve been to College Town recently, you may have noticed a little hole-in-the-wall called “Little Masa.” This Asian fusion restaurant is a smaller version of the famous Masa on Monroe Street! It may be small in size, but it’s HUGE in savings! We’ve broken their weekly deals down to make you and your wallet happy every day of the week.

Monday: On Marketing Mondays, get 10% off your meal by following Little Masa on social media (all day)

Tuesday: On 2-Roll-2uesdays, get two sushi rolls for a total of $12 (all day)

Wednesday: On Wok-It Wednesdays, get 20% off your favorite Wok Your Way or Old School Wok entrée (all day)

Thursday: On Bao-licious Thursdays, get 20% off an order of steamed bao (all day)

Friday: On Fried Side Fridays, get a free fried side with any order (all day)

Sunday: On Sake Sundays, enjoy $1 off any bottle of sake (all day)

2. Centrale

Courtesy of @Centrale

Not in the mood for Asian? Head over to Centrale for some great deals on Italian cuisine! Like Little Masa, Centrale is also located in College Town and has some awesome weekly specials. Check out these amazing deals for nearly any day of the week.

Monday: ½ off select bottles of wine (all day)

Tuesday: Purchase any large pizza and get a free pitcher of beer or bottle of wine (all day)

Wednesday: On a girls’ night out, get $3 house wine, $4 cheese plates and $5 specialty cocktails (6 – 10 p.m.)

Thursday: ½ off select pizzas including small and large for dine-in or carry-out (all day)

Saturday and Sunday: Brunch and bottomless $15 Bloody’s and Mimosas (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)

Sunday:  All you can eat pasta for $15 (4 -10 p.m.)

3. Kiku

Courtesy of @ChiefofChow

There’s only one thing better than sushi: BOGO sushi! That’s right, foodies. Kiku Japanese Fusion offers buy-one-get-one-free sushi rolls EVERY DAY! The way this sweet deal works is that you’re given two lists of sushi rolls. The first is a list of specialty rolls, which are usually about 10 pieces. These bigger rolls are loaded with all of your favorite ingredients, each containing several different proteins, veggies, and add-ons. The prices on this list typically range from $13 to $16. Pay for any roll on that list and get a free roll from the second list! Rolls on the second list are usually eight pieces and have more simple ingredients. This is where you’ll find all your favorites like the California Roll, Avocado Roll, and Philly Roll! Depending on where you live in Tallahassee, you can choose from either the location on Ocala or Thomasville. So … what are you waiting for?!

Every day: Buy one get one free sushi rolls (all day, every day)

4. Tin Lizzy’s Cantina

Courtesy of @TinLizzysCantina

We’ve all experienced a good Taco Tuesday before. But no Taco Tuesday beats Tin Lizzy’s Cantina in College Town! Choose from a list of amazing $2 tacos starting at 2 p.m. every Tuesday!

Tuesday: On Taco Tuesdays, choose from a list of amazing $2 tacos (2 p.m. – close)

5. Momo’s

Courtesy of @MomosTennesseeStreet

Look no further than Tennessee Street for your pizza cravings and savings! If you live in Tally and love pizza, why haven’t you already heard of this deal?! Momo’s is known for serving huge slices of pizza cut from 30-inch pizza pies. Just one of these slices will definitely fill you up as if you’ve had 2 or 3 large slices from anywhere else.

Monday: On Momo’s $5 Monday, get one huge slice of cheese pizza and a fountain drink for only $5 (all day)

Weekdays: With the Momo’s lunch special, you’ll get one huge 2-topping slice of pizza with a fountain drink or a beer for only $6.50 (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)

6. Township

Courtesy of @TownshipTLH

Want a fun and trendy place to eat in College Town without breaking the bank? Head over to Township for amazing food and a super fun vibe. Pro tip: this place is crazy fun in a big group, and especially fun in the evening!

Wednesday: On WedneStein day, get any half-liter beer for the third-liter price (starting at 7 p.m.)

Thursday: On Taco Thursday, get $2 house tacos or $2 off Mahi and shrimp tacos (all day)

Thursday Nights: On MadShip, get $5 specialty cocktails, $5 beer cocktails, and discounted wells (9 p.m – 12 a.m.)

Friday: Play Flip My Ship on Fridays for a shot at winning free drinks (4 – 7 p.m.)

7. Cancun’s

Courtesy of @CancunsSportsBar

Want a sports bar that has it all? Come to Cancun’s any day for great food and even greater deals! From Taco Tuesday to BOGO margaritas, you won’t be disappointed!

Tuesday: On Taco Tuesday, get 99 cent tacos any time of day

Every day: Get BOGO (buy-one-get-one) on margaritas any day of the week

School: Florida State University Year: Senior Major: Editing, Writing, and Media
Her Campus at Florida State University.