assorted zodiac signs?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
assorted zodiac signs?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration on Canva for Her Campus Media
Life > Experiences

What exercise do you should do based on your Zodiac Sign

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Are you still unsure what workout is the best fit for you and had not found the motivation to start your new goals for this year? Here are some ideas of what might inspire you to take on your fitness goals based on your personality!

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Innovative, independent, and humanitarian are qualities that represent you. Being a hardworking person helps you to be determined to achieve your goals. Outdoor Cycling is the perfect exercise for you! Aquarius is the definition of a free spirit, this air sign is always on the lookout for something fresh and new.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Pisces are people who are deeply connected to their emotions and the world around them. Hiking is the perfect workout for you especially with friends since it will bring your imaginative and compassionate personality afloat.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Running is the best exercise that matches perfectly with your energetic, passionate, and impulsive personality. While running Aries will always take the path less traveled taking their adventurous spark to another level. Putting your favorite playlist while running will leave you more enthusiastic. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Since you are a very reliable, patient, and grounded person who seeks stability, security, and comfort. Lifting weights will help you find that balance and your patient personality will be satisfied when starting to see the results of your hard and consistent efforts. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Geminis are very curious adaptable and social. Go to a Zumba class and you will see how much fun you will have based on your personality. Even though you can be versatile and sometimes indecisive, Geminis are social butterflies, so they enjoy dances that engage others. Geminis like trends and artistry, often putting their own spin on the latest dance crazes. With their quick minds, Geminis can master complex dance sequences with ease.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Cancers are all about deep connection. Your nurtured, intuitive, and emotionally sensitive personality needs to do something that will bring peace while still feeling productive so meditation is the perfect exercise for you. In your perspective, everything comes from the mind since you value security and emotional bonds.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

You are a very confident, generous, charismatic, and sociable person. Being such a bubbling personality who loves the spotlight and has such a strong loyalty with the people you care about Gymnastic is the perfect thing for you! Being the perfect balance between art and discipline while also being able to be social and have all the spotlight you will thrive in this sport.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

You are a very practical, analytical, and detail-orientated person; Pilates will be the best exercise for you as it blends strength and technicality. Don’t let your perfectionist personality get in the way of enjoying a good workout. 

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

You are a very charming, just, and loyal person. Finding balance in life as a fair-minded individual is your purpose especially since you value harmony and relationships. Yoga will make you thrive since it will make you focus on harmony and flow helping you be more in the present.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Having a very intense, passionate, and resourceful personality will lead you to an accumulation of thoughts and that can become overwhelming sometimes. Boxing will help you let all the accumulated negative feelings out especially since you are a determined person with deep emotion. This exercise will help you be focused and aware of your surroundings. 

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Since you are a very optimistic, philosophical, and curious person. Cardio is the best way to go! Let out all that energy and feel productive during the day. As a fire sign, you have a lot of accumulated energy and thoughts that you will release during one of the most energetic and sweaty workouts. That will keep you focused and excited while you’re getting fit.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

You enjoy outdoor activities like tennis, trying to show off your physical skills. Capricorns are serious about sports through their ambitious and competitive personality. They plan and work hard to be the best. Tennis will help you be careful with planning and focus.

Stephanie Almonte is a 20-year-old senior transfer student from the Dominican Republic and writer at Her Campus at FIU. While also being part of Her Campus, Stephanie works as a Social media manager for a technology company and in her free time, Stephanie loves to create content for her YouTube channel. She is currently a senior studying BBA doing a double major in Marketing and International Business. Stephanie loves working out, listening to music, creating content and traveling! She loves Taylor Swift and has an obsession with Formula 1 and Grey’s Anatomy.