This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

On Sunday the 18th of October, Falmouth University’s very own Alex Morgan (third year English student) tackled the Eden Project marathon. Being not only his first marathon but also his first half marathon(!), he managed an impressive time of 5:47! (That definitely deserves a few post-run drinks!)

Alex ran in support of Lupus UK, a charity that supports people with lupus, an illness that effects the immune system. Donations currently sit at £380 but you can still donate! Head over to www.justgiving.com/Alexander-Morgan!

Just a 22 year old English Literature and Creative Writing student procrastianting life away by the seaside.Talents involve slightly resembling a fox and telling (terrible) puns.
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.