#TBT Childhood Candy

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Happy #throwbackThursday collegiettes! For this semester’s #HCSurvivalKits, we received some delicious fruity candy from Hi-Chew. Although chocolate is a girl’s best friend, candy is second to our list of delectable sweets that we wouldn’t say “no” to. With all of the candy manufacturers that are constantly satisfying our sweet-tooths, let’s take a look at some of our OG childhood candy selection for a trip down memory lane!

#TBT Childhood Candy

Sixlets:

Image courtesy of Tahny Cooks

These colorful candy balls always came in a trick-or-treat conquest. What was your favorite Halloween candy?

Gummi Pizza:

Image courtesy of Amazon

#OG. This might just be the BEST and OLDEST candy that I can remember! Was I the only one who always tried to eat this like a real pizza?

Willy Wonka Fun Dip:

Image courtesy of Amazon

Fun Dips are definitely a parent’s nightmare. Talk about that sugar rush! Were you #TeamEatTheSpoon or #TeamNoSpoon?

Pop Rocks:

Image courtesy of Amazon

Pop Rocks are definitely a classic for everyone of all ages. Did you ever play pranks on your friends with these?

Sour Pour Straws:

I feel as though people are either #TeamTwizzlers or #TeamSourPourStraws. For those who are not a big licorice fan, Sour Pour Straws were the next best thing.

Image courtesy of Dorval Trading

Now and Later:

Image courtesy of Wikipedia

I remember walking home from school to buy some Now and Laters from the nearest corner store (#citylife). This is a classic #tbt candy.

What’s your favorite childhood candy?

For More #TBT: 11 Throwback Songs of the 1990s and 11 Throwback Songs of the 2000s

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.