Sorority Canvas Crafting: Big-Little Edition

If you are in a sorority, then you can definitely understand the internal pressure to create the cutest canvas for your precious little (or big). For some sorority girls, big-little reveal week is one of the most exciting parts of being in a sorority. After all, we’re getting a new member in the family! If you are looking for some sorority canvas crafting ideas, here are some cute Pinterest examples to inspire you.

#1. State Map Canvas

Image courtesy of Pinterest

This state map style canvas is a cute way of doubling as a clue for your little to find out who you are. There are multiple variations of this idea, but this is definitely a cute and simple canvas crafting option.

#2. “Donut Worry, You’re My Little”

Image courtesy of Pinterest

This is a cute and simple way to decorate your canvas. After all, who doesn’t love donuts?

#3. “Dream Big Little One” Floral Canvas

Image courtesy of Pinterest

If your big-little reveal is floral themed, then this is the perfect and cutest way to incorporate both aspects into your canvas.

#4. “In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed”

Image courtesy of Pinterest

This is a sweet and simple canvas crafting idea that you can also mix and match with any quote of your desire.

#5. “You’re Stuck With Me” Cactus Canvas

Image courtesy of Pinterest

The cacti graphics are trending big time. This is a great way to include this design into your canvas.

Happy crafting!

Cover photo courtesy of Pinterest