samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Have you ever woken up 20 minutes before you had to get to class, threw on whatever you found in your closet, and ran out the door?

…No? Me neither!

For those of us out there who make sure that their alarm is set well before when they have class, we have plenty of time to look cute for whatever fashion mood we’re feeling. So, here are some options for outfits to wear to class for those who have time to dress fashionably any day of the week!

Dresses

When it’s nice outside, I love wearing dresses! They’re cute and easy to wear…plus they’re way more comfortable in the Atlanta humidity.

Work Out Clothes

For those of us who actually go to the gym, (definitely not me!) work out clothes can be functional and trendy! From neon sports shoes to colorful sports bras, there’s an endless array of sportwear out there for women who want to work out and look good while doing it.

Casual Chic

Cut-off jeans are a must in my closet; I think they can make any outfit that much cuter. Pair them with a simple, flowy top and you’re ready to go.

Romper

If you’re in the mood to look a little nicer for the day, definitely go for the romper. They’re comfortable and super fashionable!

Her Campus at Emory University