absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Peanut Butter Fluff Dip Recipe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The end of the year is coming near, and so are all the assignments that come along with that. It’s cram time. That means little sleep, tons of projects, and midnight snacks to keep you motivated. 

In the Northeast, fluffernutters have always been a classic quick and tasty treat, but they’re not always the healthiest. Between the peanut butter and marshmallows, one sandwich can sometimes be sweetness overload. But with these savory ingredients and some apples or veggies to dip, feel prepared to be your biggest and brightest self. 

Ingredients

1 cup of plain greek yogurt

½ cup of peanut butter

1-3 tbsp of honey (to taste)

Instructions

The production time is really short and the materials are easy to come about. Simply scoop all of the ingredients into a bowl. Whisk gently, folding each into each other until smooth. 

Substitutions for this one are easy. Use almond or nut butter, if needed. Mix in more peanut butter or less, depending on how thick you want your dip. More peanut butter will make it thicker and richer. Less will lighten it up for a fluffy treat. 

Eat with apples, pretzels, crackers, or alone by the spoonful. No health-friendly guilt. Just sweet treats and positivity. Enjoy!

Lilli is a Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Emerson. This is her second year as a member of Her Campus and second as a Campus Trendsetter. Lilli is a senior journalism major at Emerson College with minors in fiction and women, gender, and sexuality studies. She's a bubbly Aries who loves to keep a busy schedule, but she always leaves enough room for food, friends, and curling up to watch HGTV. Follow her on Instagram @lillircohen
Emerson contributor