Quick Afternoon Healthy Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

1. Mozzarella String Cheese

This quick snack is only about 80 calories, and is perfect for eating between classes

2. Mixed Nuts

Nuts are a great way to get protein, there is about six grams of protein for every two ounces.

3. Frozen Grapes

You can always freeze grapes the night before your class, and grab them on the way out the door. The good thing about grapes is that you can eat them in class, while not having to worry about if everyone can here you munching.

4. Granola Bars

Granola bars come in a wide variety of flavors, so there is some flavor pretty much everyone is bound to enjoy. This quick snack comes prepacked, so you can just grab and go.

5. Apple slices and Peanut Butter

This combination allows you to get your protein and fruit serving in one, like a two in one deal! Both apple slices and peanut butter come in induvial servings, so it makes it easier to take with you on the go  

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.