Campus Cutie: Nick McCollough

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

If you’re looking for a sweetheart to take you out to Rita’s or just someone to netflix and chill,  Flat Stanley is your man.

The Basics

Name: Nick McCollough

Nickname: Flat Stanley

Hometown: Denville, NJ

School Year: Junior

Major: Marketing

Blue Hen Life

Activities/ Sports: Pi Kappa Phi, Blue Hen Marketing Club, Running

Where we’ll most likely find you on campus: The gym

Advice to Freshmen: “Don’t be afraid to do crazy things and make mistakes because you’ll learn from them. Also stay away from Ben Hoefer.”

Favorite place on campus: Trabant

The Dirty “Deets”

Taken or Single: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Ideal Gal: Blonde hair, athletic body, loves to dance

Dream Date: Rita’s then Netflix and chill with Kendall Jenner

Deal Breakers: Someone who is afraid to dance

What is the first thing you notice in a girl?: Her confidence and how she carries herself

Best pick up line?: “Do you work for UPS? Cause I swear you’ve been checking out my package”

The Fun Stuff

Fun Fact: Used to race dirt bikes across the country making decent money

Hidden Talent: “I am a very good roller skater”

Guilty Pleasure Song: Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran

Early Bird or Night Owl: Both, I nap during the day to achieve this

Go-To Dance move: If there is enough room, the grind on me

Say Hi to Flats on campus :)

Meg is a junior, mass communications major attending the University of Delaware and from a small town in Upstate NY.  She is apart of the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority (shout out), an STN49 News crew member, and the HerCampus UD Cuties/Celebs editor.  Meg is an aspiring Veronica Corningstone/ Olivia Pope and loves meeting new people, daging, and dancing even though she can't!  Always a great day to be a blue hen you know? xoxo gg
Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda